The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families.
- Valencia County Child Advocacy Center Opens
- CYFD Headline Highlights: September 2014
- Governor Susana Martinez Announces Back-to-School Programs for Foster and Low-Income Children
- Governor Susana Martinez Unveils Nation’s First Permanent Digital Heart Gallery
- Governor Susana Martinez Establishes Child Advocacy Center Pilot Program in Valencia County