The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families.
- Family Nutrition Bureau to Administer Summer Food Service Program
- Gov. Martinez Unveils CYFD Heart Gallery Featuring African-American Foster Children
- CYFD Headline Highlights: April 2014
- Governor Susana Martinez Introduces CYFD’s Newest Heart Gallery
- Gov. Martinez and CYFD Celebrate Education Complex Grand Opening