Information and Manuals for CYFD Service Providers
The documents linked below are current CYFD manuals for the provision of services under the Children, Youth and Families Department Super RFP.
- New Mexico Chapter 32A — Children's Code
- Domestic Violence Service Definition Manual (Jul 2012) [PDF; 1139k]
- Adolescent Mental Health Licensing and Certification Resources
- Children's Trust Fund Resource Manual (Mar 2011) [PDF; 196k]
- Licensing Requirements for Foster and Adoptive Homes [PDF; 90k]
- Child Placement Agency Licensing Standards [PDF; 156k]
- Juvenile Community Corrections Program Manual [PDF; 2411k]
Protective Services Criminal Records Check Forms
- Request for Criminal Arrest Record [PDF; 12k]
- CRC Affidavit [PDF; 36k]
- Form: Abuse and Neglect Check for Prospective Foster/Adoptive Parents [PDF; 106k]
Other Useful Links
NM Cultural Competency Information and Education Center
The CLAS standards course helps prepare health care professionals and health care agencies to address the cultural and linguistic barriers to health care delivery, increase access to health care for limited English-proficient patients/clients, understand health risk factors and successful prevention/intervention strategies and provide implementation strategies to comply with the CLAS Standards.