To Report Child Abuse and Neglect in New Mexico
1-855-333-SAFE (7233) or #SAFE from your cell phone
The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families.
- Reach NM- Text Support Line for Youth
- Apply to Become a Resource Family | Contact Your Local Recruiter
- New! Enhancing Delivery of Services Steering Committee Information
- Resource Family Guide (PDF)
- Work at CYFD
- Youth Bill of Rights & Grievance Process
- Resource Family Grievance Form (PDF)
- Kevin S. Settlement Documents
- Schedule a vaccine for you or your family.
- Testing and Screening locations in New Mexico.
- New Mexico Department of Health for the latest news, guidance, and wide range of resources related to COVID-19 in the state.
- NewMexicoKids.org for the most up-to-date information available regarding childcare availability.
- NewMexico.gov for food assistance and to view list of meal sites, contact information, and available hours for grab & go meal packs.
- CDC website for need-to-know information and guidelines to reduce the spread.
- Health Questions? Call the NM Health Hotline: (855) 600-3453 or visit the NM DOH website.
- See all recommended resources, updates and information on COVID-19 from CYFD.
- September Meeting Announcement: Fostering Connections Advisory Committee
- CYFD and MFA Join with Landlords to Help Young Adults Facing Homelessness
- Department outlines current, future initiatives to improve wellbeing of NM children
- Governor signs historic legislation providing protection for Native American children and families
- Children, Youth & Families requests $258 million budget for fiscal year 2023