The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families.
- Affected by recent school closures? Find resources in your community.
- Schedule a vaccine for you or your family.
- New Mexico Department of Health for the latest news, guidance, and wide range of resources related to COVID-19 in the state.
- NewMexicoKids.org for the most up-to-date information available regarding childcare availability.
- NewMexico.gov for food assistance and to view list of meal sites, contact information, and available hours for grab & go meal packs.
- CDC website for need-to-know information and guidelines to reduce the spread.
- Looking for the latest modeling information? Click here for the latest reports.
- Health Questions? Call the NM Health Hotline: (855) 600-3453 or visit the NM DOH website.
- Non-Health Questions? Call the NM Information Hotline: (833) 551-0518.
- New Mexico Department of Health Policies for the Prevention and Control of COVID-19 in New Mexico (PDF) - Updated 8/30/20
- See all recommended resources, updates and information on COVID-19 from CYFD.
- Meeting Announcement: Fostering Connections Advisory Committee
- Children, Youth & Families requests $258 million budget for fiscal year 2023
- Governor announces new Cabinet secretary
- CYFD Releases Progress & Impact Report Demonstrating Significant Systemic Improvements
- Summer food programs for NM kids resume