The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families.
- New Mexico Health Department for the latest news, guidance, and wide range of resources related to COVID-19 in the state.
- NewMexicoKids.org for the most up-to-date information available regarding childcare availability.
- NewMexico.gov for food assistance and to view list of meal sites, contact information, and available hours for grab & go meal packs.
- CDC website for need-to-know information and guidelines to reduce the spread.
- Looking for the latest modeling information? Click here for the latest reports.
- Health Questions? Call the NM Health Hotline: (855) 600-3453 or visit the NM DOH website.
- Non-Health Questions? Call the NM Information Hotline: (833) 551-0518.
- New Mexico Department of Health Policies for the Prevention and Control of COVID-19 in New Mexico (PDF) - Updated 8/30/20
- See all recommended resources, updates and information on COVID-19 from CYFD.
- New Options Available for Substance Abuse Affected Individuals in NW New Mexico
- CYFD Fully Supports the New Mexico State Indian Child Welfare Act
- CYFD Hires Director of Behavioral Health Division
- Reach NM Text-based Reporting Service Available to all NM Youth
- Introducing Reach NM: A new way for youth to reach CYFD