The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families.
- NM Launches Statewide Juvenile Justice Improvement Initiative
- New Mexico a National Leader in Providing Child Care Assistance (NM Child Care Data Report)
- CYFD Launches Online Tool to Help Families Determine their Eligibility for Services
- Gov. Martinez Announces Extended, Year-Long Eligibility for Child Care Assistance
- TV Ads Encourage New Mexicans to Report Child Abuse