The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families.
Child Care Update!
COVID-19 Prevention Tips
Free Grab-and-Go Meal Sites
NM Department of Health Notice
NMCAN Youth Leader Published in Youth Today
“Pull Together” to Make NM the Best Place To Be a Kid!
Be the Difference
Attend a Foster and Adoptive Parent Information Meeting in Your Community!
See Children Currently Available for Adoption
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fact Sheet
- Governor officially extends emergency order to April 30
- PED, CYFD, ECECD, IAD, and HED Announce Collaborative Plans to Protect, Feed, and Educate Children - and to Support Families - During Public Health Emergency
- New Mexico Supreme Court Suspends In-Person CYFD Family Visits for 30 Days in Response To COVID-19 Outbreak
- State of New Mexico reaches innovative settlement agreement with foster youth and child advocates