The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families.
- Gov. Martinez Announces Extended, Year-Long Eligibility for Child Care Assistance
- TV Ads Encourage New Mexicans to Report Child Abuse
- Governor Martinez Expands Investment in Early PreK Pilot Program
- 13.6 Million Meals Served to NM Kids through Summer Food Program Since 2011
- Governor Martinez Announces “Pull Together” Community Engagement Effort