The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families.
- Public Rule Hearing on Child,Youth & Families Governing Background Checks & Employment History Verification Set for Mar. 17
- Joint Statement from Concerned Legislators and CYFD Regarding Open Meetings Act and CYFD Task Force
- Big Plans for Increased Transparency & Accountability from CYFD
- Child Protective Services Task Force Meeting, February 27th
- CYFD Revela Cambios a las Regulaciones de cuidado temporal que alinean con la ley federal