The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families.
- 13.6 Million Meals Served to NM Kids through Summer Food Program Since 2011
- Governor Martinez Announces “Pull Together” Community Engagement Effort
- Governor Martinez Announces Expansion of Child Care Services
- CYFD to Hold Rapid Hire Event for Nurses and Behavioral Health Therapists
- CYFD Headline Highlights: February 2016