The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families.
- Gov. Lujan Grisham releases executive budget proposal
- CYFD unveils its new Children’s Wellness Center
- NM Launches Statewide Juvenile Justice Improvement Initiative
- New Mexico a National Leader in Providing Child Care Assistance (NM Child Care Data Report)
- CYFD Launches Online Tool to Help Families Determine their Eligibility for Services