Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Services
- Infant Mental Health Team and PIP Provider Directory FY20 PDF
- Infant Mental Health Strategic Plan (coming soon)
- FY 18-19 Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Team Manual PDF
- FY 20 IMH Court Report Template DOC
- FY 20 Infant Mental Health Quarterly Report DOC
- FY20 Infant Mental Health Case Update Form DOC
- FY20 Infant Mental Health Case Exception Request DOC
- FY20 Infant Mental Health Purchase Request DOC
- CPP Approved Clinical Toys List PDF
CYFD BHS IECMHS has elected Child Parent Psychotherapy (CPP) as the clinical intervention model for services, as it is the only Evidence Based Practice for infants 0-3 who have experienced trauma.
- To learn more about CPP and their available resources, click here.
- CPP Informational Brochure PDF- English | Spanish
- Informational Team Guide PDF **
- Informational PIP Guide PDF **
** PLEASE NOTE: The Informational Guides provided above are only available as additional resources and are NOT the Operating Manuals. Please refer to “FY18-19 Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Team Manual” for all the current Operating Guidelines and Approved Procedures.
The following tools are specifically created for New Mexico:
- Clinical Information and Progress (CIAP) PDF
- DIAPER Instrument PDF
- DOVE: DIAPER Observational Video Event PDF
- Case Tracker (coming soon)
CYFD's Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Services:
- Target the dyadic relationship between the child and the parent (or primary caregiver).
- Grounded in attachment theory and the science of brain development; they are relationship-based, developmentally appropriate, and trauma-informed.
- An array of therapeutic and developmental services designed to reduce both the acute and chronic behavioral, social and emotional disorders and disruptions in the relationship between an infant and parent (or primary caregiver), that are some of the most significant results of toxic stress and major trauma.
Infant Mental Health Teams and Parent Infant Psychotherapy Services in New Mexico
For more information on CYFD's Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Services, contact:
IMH Database Instructional Guides
- IMH Flow Chart PDF
- Database Buttons Key PDF
- Logging In and Out of the Database PDF
- Registering a New Case PDF
- Registering a New Client PDF
- Adding an Existing Client PDF
- Entering Case Audits within the Tasks Section PDF
- Entering a FACTS ID for a Case or Client PDF
- Entering Services for Clients PDF
- Entering Assessments for Clients PDF
- Discharging a Case PDF
- Printing an IMH Note PDF
- Entering Discharge Assessments for Clients PDF
- Enlarging the "Outer View" DAP Note Window PDF
- PIP Client Roster and Services Spreadsheet PDF
- Case Member Role Information PDF
- Case Re-enrollment & Provider Transition PDF
- SSL VPN Desktop Log-in Process PDF
- How to Run the Side-by-Side Report PDF
- How to Run the IMH Red,Green Detail Report PDF
- How to Run the IMH Red,Green Summary Report PDF