Child Care Services
Child Care Links
- Child Care Assistance Application (PDF)
- Solicitud de Asistencia de Cuidado Infantil (PDF)
- Parents' Guide to Selecting Quality Child Care (PDF)
- Child Care Assistance Applicant Checklist
- Child Care Assistance Field Offices (PDF)
- Regional Child Care Licensing Offices (PDF)
- Review Child Care Licensed Provider Surveys
- Income Guidelines (PDF)
- Copayment Chart (PDF)
- NM Child Care Emergency Preparedness Plan 2017-18 (PDF)
- NM Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Plan (PDF)
- Healthy Child Care America
- Zero to Three: National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Families
- Childhood Immunization Info
- Early Childhood Services Rulemaking Records
- 8.8.3 NMAC Hearing Date 8/29/19
- 8.15.2 NMAC Hearing Date 8/30/19
- 8.16.2 NMAC Hearing Date 8/29/19
- 8.17.2 NMAC Hearing Date 8/29/19
The Child Care Services Bureau (CCSB) administers the Child Care Assistance, Child Care Licensing and Registered Child Care Home programs. In collaboration with CYFD’s Office of Child Development and Family Nutrition Bureau, the Child Care Services Bureau plans and coordinates quality child care services (including training, technical assistance, health and safety and monitoring) and works to build child care capacity statewide. More information on these programs can be found at www.NewMexicoKids.org.
- For more information on Child Care Assistance, contact your regional Child Care Assistance office, or call Early Childhood Services at (505) 827-7499 or 1-800-832-1321 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on Child Care Licensing, contact your regional Child Care Licensing office, or call Early Childhood Services at (505) 827-7499 or 1-800-832-1321 or by email at email@example.com.
To review the Child Care Licensed and Registered Provider Surveys, click here.
To learn more about the Child Care Assistance Program, click here.
To learn more about the Child Care Licensing Program and Registered Home Providers, click here.