Child Care Services
Child Care Links
- 2020 CCA Payment Notice (PDF)
- Child Care Applicant Checklist (PDF)
- Child Care Assistance Application (PDF)
- Child Care Assistance Applicant Checklist (PDF)
- Child Care Assistance Field Offices (PDF)
- Childhood Immunization Info
- Copayment Chart (2019) | (2020)
- Early Childhood Services Rulemaking Records
- FY19 Child Care Accountability Report-Final (PDF)
- Parents' Guide to Selecting Quality Child Care (PDF)
- Healthy Child Care America
- Income Guidelines (2019) | (2020)
- NM Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Plan (PDF)
- NM Child Care Emergency Preparedness Plan 2017-18 (PDF)
- Regional Child Care Licensing Offices (PDF)
- Review Child Care Licensed Provider Surveys
- Solicitud de Asistencia de Cuidado Infantil (PDF)
- Zero to Three: National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Families
- 8.8.3 NMAC Hearing Date 8/29/19
- 8.15.2 NMAC Emergency Amd.
- Effective 3/16/20 PDF
- 8.15.2 NMAC Hearing Date 8/30/19
- 8.16.2 NMAC Hearing Date 8/29/19
- 8.17.2 NMAC Hearing Date 8/29/19
The Child Care Services Bureau (CCSB) administers the Child Care Assistance, Child Care Licensing and Registered Child Care Home programs. In collaboration with CYFD’s Office of Child Development and Family Nutrition Bureau, the Child Care Services Bureau plans and coordinates quality child care services (including training, technical assistance, health and safety and monitoring) and works to build child care capacity statewide. More information on these programs can be found at www.NewMexicoKids.org.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC RULEMAKING AND CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING:
Children, Youth and Families Department (CYFD) is proposing regulation changes to 8.8.3 NMAC - CHILDREN, YOUTH AND FAMILIES GENERAL PROVISIONS GOVERNING BACKGROUND CHECKS AND EMPLOYMENT HISTORY VERIFICATION.
A public rule hearing will be held on June 9, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. via internet, email, and telephonic means due to the concerns surrounding COVID-19 and in accordance with Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham’s Executive Order 2020-004, Declaration of Public Health Emergency and the March 12, 2020 Public Health Emergency Order to Limit Mass Gatherings Due to COVID-19. Click the link to read the announcement: https://www.newmexicokids.org/.
UPDATE: Emergency Rule Amendments to 8.15.2 NMAC - Child Care Assistance Requirements for Child Care Assistance Programs for Clients and Child Care Providers. Effective March 16, 2020.
- For more information on Child Care Assistance, contact your regional Child Care Assistance office, or call Early Childhood Services at (505) 827-7499 or 1-800-832-1321 or by email at email@example.com.
- For information on Child Care Licensing, contact your regional Child Care Licensing office, or call Early Childhood Services at (505) 827-7499 or 1-800-832-1321 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review the Child Care Licensed and Registered Provider Surveys, click here.
To learn more about the Child Care Assistance Program, click here.
To learn more about the Child Care Licensing Program and Registered Home Providers, click here.