Child Care Services
The Child Care Services Bureau (CCSB) administers the Child Care Assistance, Child Care Licensing and Registered Child Care Home programs. In collaboration with CYFD’s Office of Child Development and Family Nutrition Bureau, the Child Care Services Bureau plans and coordinates quality child care services (including training, technical assistance, health and safety and monitoring) and works to build child care capacity statewide. More information on these programs can be found at www.NewMexicoKids.org.
- For more information on Child Care Assistance, contact your regional Child Care Assistance office, or call Early Childhood Services at (505) 827-7499 or 1-800-832-1321 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on Child Care Licensing, contact your regional Child Care Licensing office, or call Early Childhood Services at (505) 827-7499 or 1-800-832-1321 or by email at email@example.com.
- CYFD is postponing the public hearing set for July 8, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. in Apodaca Hall, 1120 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87502. CYFD will enlarge the public comment period to accommodate new proposed language in accordance with the rules, and will issue notice for a public hearing at a later date.
- Click this link - www.newmexicokids.org/proposed-regulation-changes-to-8-15-2-nmac/ - to view the proposed changes to 8.15.2 NMAC - Requirements for Child Care Assistance Programs for Clients and Child Care Providers, the Notice of Rulemaking and Public Rule Hearing, the Postponement of Notice of Public Rule Hearing, and any written comments received by Children, Youth and Families Department.
- To review Child Care Licensed and Registered Provider Surveys, click here.