From day one, the little things you do can make a big difference in your baby's life!
What a child experiences in their first years of life makes a big difference in how their brain will develop and how they will interact with the world as they grow.
Home visitors partner with families to promote child development and confident parenting by supporting the relationship among the family, home visitor and the community.
- Home Visiting Brochure [PDF]
What home visitors do ...
- Come to see you in the convenience of your home
- Offer support and listen to you and what you have to say
- Answer questions and share information about prenatal health, newborn care and child development
- Help connect you with resources in your community
See our listing of Home Visiting agencies by region, with contact information.
Call CYFD Home Visiting at (505) 827-4284 or email Rhonda.Montoya@state.nm.us.
Home Visiting Annual Reports
Home Visiting SafeSleep Program
- NM Safe Sleep Presentation [PDF English]
- NM Safe Sleep Presentation [PDF Spanish | El Español]
- BackToSleep [PDF]