Home Visiting Links
- Home Visiting Brochure (PDF)
- Home Visiting Program Standards (PDF)
- Home Visiting Program Rate Schedule (PDF)
- Home Visiting Logic Model (PDF)
- Early Childhood Investment Zone Community Profiles
- Building a System of Home Visiting in NM 2009-2012 (PDF)
- UNM Home Visiting Trainings and Articles
- Distance Technology Guidance Manual (Sep 2014) (PDF)
- Partnering for School Success Begins at Birth (PDF)
- RAND Evaluation of Community Capacity Building (PDF)
From day one, the little things you do can make a big difference in your baby's life!
What a child experiences in their first years of life makes a big difference in how their brain will develop and how they will interact with the world as they grow.
Home visitors partner with families to promote child development and confident parenting by supporting the relationship among the family, home visitor and the community.
Home Visiting COVID-19 Updates:
Based on the heighten level of precaution for our families, our communities and our staff, CYFD Home Visiting Program is now encouraging “telehealth” – remote home visiting approach to all Home Visits during this Public Health Emergency Period. While it is crucial to continue the support for all the families we serve, we want to make sure we can take measures to limit any risk of spreading COVID-19.
Please remember to keep in mind the programmatic elements, goals and philosophy and more important, family considerations when serving families via distance technology.
For up to date information:
Resources for Home Visiting Programs to share with families:
Telehealth and Remote Home Visiting Resources:
Home Visiting Brochure: Home Visiting Brochure (PDF)
What home visitors do ...
- Come to see you in the convenience of your home
- Offer support and listen to you and what you have to say
- Answer questions and share information about prenatal health, newborn care and child development
- Help connect you with resources in your community
Call CYFD Home Visiting at (505) 827-4284 or email Rhonda.Montoya@state.nm.us.
Home Visiting Annual Reports
- Home Visiting Annual Outcomes Report FY19 (PDF)
- Home Visiting Annual Outcomes Report FY18 (PDF)
- Home Visiting Annual Outcomes Report FY17 (PDF)
- Home Visiting Annual Outcomes Report FY16 (PDF)
Home Visiting SafeSleep Program
- NM Safe Sleep Presentation (PDF English)
- NM Safe Sleep Presentation (PDF Spanish | El Español)
- BackToSleep (PDF)