Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee Events and Meetings
In order to ensure the most productive meeting we ask that you:
- Notify your board chair when you will be unable to attend a meeting.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early to the meeting.
- Come prepared; familiarize yourself with the topics and have questions ready.
- Stay alert and remain for the entire meeting.
- Minimize distractions such as side conversations during the meeting. Turn off your cell phone. Please wait for a break to text or check your e-mails.
- Do actively participate, but be sure others have a chance to speak.