Protective Services to Hold Public Hearing
SANTA FE -- Protective Services Division (PSD) of the Children, Youth and Families Department (CYFD) will hold a public hearing in Santa Fe on Monday, March 15, 2010 from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. in the PERA Building, 1120 Paseo de Peralta, PS conference room, # 227, to take comments regarding the proposed changes to the following policy:
- 8.8.2 NMAC “Protective Services General Policies”
- 8.10.2 NMAC “Protective Services Intake”
- 8.10.3 NMAC “Child Protective Services Investigation” re-named “Protective Services Investigation”
- 8.10.7 NMAC “Child Protective Legal Services” re-named “Protective Services Legal Policies”
- 8.10.9 NMAC “Independent Living Program” re-named “Youth Services”
- 8.26.2 NMAC “Placement Services”
- 8.26.4 NMAC “Licensing Requirements for Foster and Adoptive Homes”
- 8.26.5 NMAC “Child Placement Agency Licensing Standards”
The PERA building is accessible to people with disabilities. Documents can be available in different formats to accommodate a particular disability upon request by calling 505-827-8400. If assistance is required to attend the hearing, please call 505-827-8400 to arrange accommodation. Written comments are provided the same weight as comments received during the public hearings.
The policies may also be reviewed between 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. at the PS Director’s office, Room 254, in the PERA building in Santa Fe. Copies of the policies may be purchased (for the cost of copying); contact Andrea Poole, Bureau Chief, CYFD-PS, at 505-827-8474.