Zoom link & Agenda for Child Protective Services Task Force Public Meeting August 3
CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES TASK FORCE
Monday, August 3, @6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Welcome- Terry Locke, CYFD Deputy Cabinet Secretary
- Presentation of Task Force Structure- Annamarie Luna, Acting Director PS
- Workgroup Reports:
- Placement Stability/Recruitment and Retention for Vulnerable populations – Reed Connell, Contractor
- Policy and Procedure- Roslynn Gallegos, Workgroup Co-chair and Karen Whitlock, Workgroup Secretary
- Reunification- Veronica Krupnick, Workgroup Co-chair
- Public Comment Format- Charlie Moore-Pabst, Acting Public Information Officer
- Public Comment- Valerie Sandoval and Aubrey Lanham, Coordinators
- Conclusion of Public Comment at 8pm – Charlie Moore-Pabst, Acting PIO
Zoom webinar link
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Aug 3, 2020 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Topic: HJM-10 Taskforce Public Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13462487799,,92831582900# or +16699009128,,92831582900#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 928 3158 2900
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adJFCOkdkf
Public Comment Process
Members of the public are welcome to provide public comment at this meeting. To allow as many people to speak as possible, comments will be limited to 2 minutes and this meeting will have a dedicated time for public comment, to be determined by the larger agenda. You must sign up to speak by emailing email@example.com prior to the start of the meeting, 6 PM on 8/3/20, with your name, e-mail address, and the general subject of your comment. Note: Please sign in to the meeting using the same name you used to sign up. Names that do not match will not be unmuted for public comment. Anonymous comments or questions will not be included.
Interested individuals may submit public comments in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by regular mail at Attn: Child Protective Services Task Force, CYFD, P.O. Drawer 5160, Santa Fe, NM 87502. Written comments will be distributed to the Task Force and CYFD Secretary at the start of the meeting.
Any person with a disability who is in need of a Spanish language translator, reader, amplifier, qualified American Sign Language interpreter, or auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the meeting should contact (505) 827-7602 or email email@example.com at least two (2) days prior to the hearing.