CYFD to Hold Recruitment and Rapid Hire Event in Rio Rancho
SANTA FE, N.M. -- CYFD will be participating in the Metro Public Safety Day on Saturday, May 16, 2015 at Intel in Rio Rancho. CYFD will have staff on hand to interview individuals who are interested in employment with CYFD. Interested individuals should bring a resume, transcripts and names of three (3) professional references.
CYFD anticipates making "on-the-spot" job offers for selected positions in the following Child Protective Services (CPS) classifications:
- CPS Adoption Consultant
- CPS Investigation Case Worker
- CPS Investigation Senior Worker
- CPS Permanency Planning Case Worker
- CPS Permanency Planning Senior Worker
- CPS Placement Case Worker
- CPS Placement Senior Worker
- CPS Placement Specialist
- I-HS Practitioner
- Statewide Central Intake (SCI) Worker
- Statewide Central Intake (SCI) Senior Worker
- Soc/Com Sv Coord-A
Please note that most positions require at least a bachelor’s degree in social work, education, counseling, psychology, sociology, criminal justice or family services.
In addition, representatives from CYFD's Juvenile Justice Services will be on hand to discuss employment opportunities in their division.