Annie E. Casey Foundation promotes the advancement of child welfare and juvenile justice for kids in America. Go to this website to find their latest National Kids Count book.
CYFD Publications & Reports contains current Department publications.
Coalition for Juvenile Justice (CJJ) educates and informs federal policymakers on state and local juvenile justice issues.
Corinne Wolfe Children's Law Center works to enhance the knowledge and skills of the many professionals and volunteers who work in the child abuse and neglect and juvenile justice systems. Go to this website to learn about the yearly Children's Law Institute (CLI) and to find the New Mexico Juvenile Justice Handbook.
New Mexico Communities of Care is a network of services and supports dedicated to improving outcomes for children and youth with serious behavioral health challenges.
National Criminal Justice Reference Center is a federally funded resource offering justice- and drug-related information to support research, policy and program development worldwide.
Office of the New Mexico Attorney General is the place to go for information on such things as the Governmental Conduct Act, the Inspection of Public Records and the Open Meetings Act.
Office of Juvenile Justice & Delinquency (OJJDP) is a component of the Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, supporting states, local communities and tribal jurisdictions in their efforts to develop and implement effective programs for juveniles.
Voices for Children promotes the well-being of children, youth and families. Go to this site to find the latest NM Kids Count report.
- 2013 House Bill 142 (Delinquency Act)
- 2012 House Joint Memorial 21 (Study Access to Services for Youth) [PDF]
- New Mexico Juvenile Justice Detention Standards
- NM JJS 2013 Annual Report [PDF]
- 2013 NM Guide for Implementing Core Protections of the Juvenile Justice Delinquency Act of 2002 [PDF]
- NM Children's Code [PDF]
- NM Juvenile Justice Handbook
- 2002 Juvenile Justice Delinquency Protection Act [PDF]
- OJJDP Guidance Manual for Compliance Monitoring [PDF]
- 2011 New Mexico Child Welfare Handbook [PDF]
- Acronyms (from the NM Juvenile Justice Handbook) [PDF]
- Glossary (from the NM Juvenile Justice Handbook) [PDF]
- Table of Statutes (from the NM Juvenile Justice Handbook) [PDF]